2015 India Altair Technology Conference Series
Date and Location:
14-15/07/15 in Bangalore
and 17/07/15 in Delhi
Join us to see how Altair solutions can innovate your world!
Altair is pleased to announce its India Altair Technology Conference 2015 Series. The annual event is scheduled from July 14-15 at Bangalore and 17 July, 2015 at Delhi.
This conference from Altair will bring together organizations that have benefited significantly by integrating the latest computer aided engineering (CAE) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) technology into their design processes. By sharing their experiences, our presenters will offer practical insights into overcoming engineering challenges that help design world-class products. Through thought-provoking keynote speakers and cutting edge technical case studies, we will reveal how firms from diverse industry sectors including automotive, aerospace, medical device and consumer goods, have successfully designed and commercialized products in reduced timescales and at lower design and manufacturing cost.
We are now accepting abstracts for paper presentations for the India Altair Technology Conference 2015. Customer papers will focus on usage of Altair HyperWorks, PBS Works and Process Automation to address advancements in the same following subject areas:
- Advanced FE Modeling practices for increased Productivity and Quality in different domains viz; Crash, Durability, NVH and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- FEA, MBD, CFD Solver & Multiphysics (OptiStruct, AcuSolve, RADIOSS, MotionSolve)
- Engineering Process Automation for Virtual Validation (HyperWorks Process Manager)
- Structural Design Optimisation (OptiStruct, HyperStudy)
- Computation Electromagnetic Simulation (FEKO)
- Math and System simulation ( HyperMath, Vissim)
- Concept Design Optimisation (Inspire)
- Simulation Cloud Data Management
- Enterprise Computing: HPC - High Performance Computing (PBSWorks, Compute Manager, Display Manager etc.)
Last date for receiving the abstracts is, February 15, 2015
Submit your abstract online or E-mail abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the defined template.
More information at www.altairatc.com/EventPage
Event Type: Conference
Location: Bangalore and Delhi India
Date: July 14, 2015