The 6th IASTED African Conference on Modelling and Simulation
The International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting social, economic, and technical advancements around the world. Established in 1977, IASTED organizes multidisciplinary conferences for academics and professionals in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, management, and education.
Keynote Speakers"Constructal Size of Heat Exchangers"
Prof. Josua Meyer University of Pretoria, South Africa
- "Impact of p-wave interaction with a pair of rigid strips embedded in an orthotropic strip"
Dr. Sanjoy Basu Haldia Institute of Technology, India
- "Congestion Control in WDM Networks" Dr. Himanshu Monga
Jan Nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal Vidyapeeth, India
- "Studies on the Dating of Natural Gas in Vindhyan Rocks Sagar - Damoh District, South Ganga Basin ,Madhya Pradesh . India." Dr. Arun K. Shandlya Dr.Hari Singh Gour University Sagar M.P - Department of Applied Geology, India
Tutorial Session"DYNAMICS OF TWO PHASE FLOW WITH HEAT TRANSFER" Prof. ASHOK MISRA
Centurion University of Technology and Management, India Tutorial Session Portrait
- "Meshfree Methods: Strong, Weak and Weakened Weak (W2) formulations" Prof. Gui-Rong Liu University of Cincinnati, U.S.A
- "MHD Forced Convection Flow of Non-Newtonian Fluid through Stumpy Permeable Porous Medium" Prof. Jagdish Prakash Department of Mathematics, University of Botswana, Botswana
- "Modelling, Computational Simulation, and Biomechanics" Prof. Daya Reddy - University of Cape Town - Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, South Africa
Event Type: Conference
Location: Gaborone Bostwana
Date: September 5, 2016