An Introduction to Open Source CFD Using OpenFOAM
OpenFOAM® is a collection of free, open-source, computational fluid dynamics
(CFD) modules to resolve complex fluid flows.
- This course presents an introduction to the OpenFOAM software using a hands-on, applications-based approach.
- At the end of the 1-day course you will be able to mesh simple and complex geometries, run different solvers and post-process your CFD results.
- Fee £200 : All software, documentation and tutorial examples will be provided together with post-course OpenFOAM installation instructions.
- No previous knowledge of OpenFOAM, Linux or programming skills is required although a basic understanding of CFD will be assumed.
- Delivery of the course will be within a MS-Windows environment.
- The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Strathclyde has over 20-years experience of teaching and research in CFD.
For further information please contact Dr. Tom Scanlon (email@example.com)
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks
Event Type: Course
Location: Glasgow United Kingdom
Date: April 6, 2016