ANSYS HFSS Antenna Workshop
ANSYS HFSS 2016, the latest release of the gold standard 3D electromagnetic field solver from ANSYS has a number of new and enhanced features that will greatly increase the productivity of HFSS in the design of antennas and microwave components. These major new features will enable engineers to create dramatically larger simulations, solve them faster and use less computing resource. For antenna and microwave designs, ANSYS HFSS 2016 delivers new and enhanced solver capabilities, such as:
- Hybrid Finite Element Integral Equation Solver
- IE Regions
- Physical Optics Solver
- Transient Solver
- Finite Array Analysis using HPC
- Enhanced High-Performance Computing (HPC) Capabilities for Efficient Array Analysis
On Wednesday, 16th November 2016, ANSYS invites you to a one-day workshop to introduce and demonstrate the use of HFSS for antenna simulation.
The workshop will highlight existing and new features in the latest HFSS release which enables a new range of antenna problems to be analysed. There will be a mixture of relevant presentations with an emphasis on hands on worked examples, with plenty of opportunity for attendees to simulate models, evaluate the new capabilities of HFSS, network with industry colleagues and discuss applications with ANSYS technical staff.
- This event is free to attend.
- Registration is required
- Places are limited and on a strictly first-come-first serve basis.
- Location: Burleigh Court International Conference Centre, Off Ashby Road (A512), Loughborough University (West Park), Loughborough, LE11 3GR
For more information please visit: www.ansys.com/en-GB/About-ANSYS/Events/uk-16-11-16-hfss-antenna-workshop-loughborough, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0114 281 8888
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Loughborough United Kingdom
Date: November 16, 2016