Assessing Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer, Structural Response and Fatigue with Engineering Simulation Webinar
There are many challenges facing engineers as they work to maximise the performance of heat exchanging equipment or to design effective thermal management solutions. Typical design challenges being to:
- Improve heat exchange
- Reduce equipment dimensions
- Optimise cooling and reduce peak-temperatures
- Increase product efficiency
- Reduce power consumption
- Ensure structural integrity and minimise material costs
- Assessing and optimising the performance of heat exchanging equipment or to ensure effective thermal management can be greatly accelerated through the use of engineering simulation.
ANSYS, a world leader in engineering simulation software, provides an integrated product suite to perform fluid flow, thermal, stress and fatigue analysis. Our software enables engineers to simulate and predict with precision and fidelity the performance of their equipment, providing them the insight needed to make informed decisions.
Please join us for this 60-minute webinar on Friday 11st November 2016 at 9.45am GMT to be introduced to the capabilities and applications of ANSYS software for heat exchanging equipment and thermal management simulation.
- This event is free to attend, but registration is essential
- Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Who should attend:
Engineers involved in the design of heat exchanging equipment or thermal management.
For more information please visit: http://www.ansys.com/en-GB/About-ANSYS/Events/uk-16-11-11-thermal-management-webinar, email email@example.com, or call 0114 281 8888
Event Type: Webinar
Location: On-line United Kingdom
Date: November 11, 2016