From 2010, CIGOS (Congrès International de Géotechnique - Ouvrages -Structures) has become a brand of international scientific exchange. Each CIGOS conference is an excellent opportunity for institutions, enterprises and universities to meet and exchange ideas. It aims at promoting beneficial economic partnership and technology exchanges between enterprises as well as the co-operation in higher education and research. Following the success of the last three CIGOS conferences (in 2010 - Paris, 2013 – Lyon and 2015 - Paris), the 4th conference, CIGOS 2017 will be held at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam.
Overcoming challenges is a key for development of any industry, including the Civil Engineering. To this end, the main scientific themes of CIGOS 2017 will focus on "New Challenges in Civil Engineering".
The main objectives of CIGOS 2017 are:
- Providing international engineers and scientists in Civil Engineering the chance to meet and to share their knowledge and their experiences.
- Strengthening the scientific and academic cooperation as well as technical and economic exchanges.
- Promoting concepts and sustainable development in construction and urban innovative in Vietnam.The main topics of the conference include, but they are not limited to:
- Advanced modeling of structures (AMS)
- Materials for construction (MFC)
- Innovation design methods (IDM)
- Geotechnics for environment and energy (GEE)
- Water treatment and environment (WTE)
- Case studies (Tunnel, Nuclear Power Plant, etc.) (CST)
You can find more information about the conference at:
Event Type: Conference
Location: Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Date: October 26, 2017