CREEP 2015 - Conference on Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures
31/5 - 4/6/14
The objective of this 13th Conference on Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures is to provide a platform for scientists and engineers to share experience and knowledge in order to discuss the recent progress concerning creep mechanisms and modelling and to explore experimental testing methods, materials and applications. The conference consists of invited lectures and contributed oral presentations.
The conference will take place in Toulouse, from May 31 to June 4th 2015, after Kyoto in 2012.
The conference topics will include:
1. Development of experimental creep techniques and setups,
2. Microstructural characterisation of crept material
3. Simulation and modelling at different scales (continuum mechanics, dislocation dynamics, phase transformations, atomistic interactions),
4. Creep behaviour and deformation mechanisms,
5. Long term creep,
6. Creep under special conditions (oxidation, irradiation, hydrogen, multiaxial loading…),
7. Damage and fracture, creep – fatigue interactions.
It will concern a large range of materials:
1. Metals and alloys : steels and iron based alloys, Ni and Co based superalloys, Intermetallics and light alloys (Ti, Zr, Al …)
2. Ultra high temperature materials : silicides, ceramics,
3. Metal Matrix and Ceramic Matrix Composites
Read more about the conference on its webpage: www.creep2015.fr/
Event Type: Conference
Location: Toulouse France
Date: May 31, 2015