"Add value to your experimental data and perform faster
system behavior prediction with Surrogate Modeling in pSeven"
10 AM CET
This webinar presents pSeven’s surrogate modelling and data analysis capabilities, which allow to:
- Replace time-consuming and computationally expensive models with cheap to evaluate surrogate models.
- Predict your system behavior quickly and easily with surrogate models built using your experimental data.
- Find optimal characteristics of your design.
Approximation toolApproximation tool to construct approximation (surrogate) models using data of the same fidelity and assesses their quality.
- In-house developed and popular approximation methods allow to accelerate surrogate modelling and/or make the models more accurate.
- Decision tree intelligent technique selection mechanism (automatic selection) for users
- Manual setup option for experts
- Accuracy evaluation capabilities and possibility to smoothen the approximation before evaluating.
Data fusion toolData fusion tool to construct surrogate models using data of different fidelity and generate a surrogate model for the high fidelity function as a result.
- Can exactly fit the high fidelity training data;
- Allows accuracy evaluation to estimate uncertainty for predictions obtained;
- Estimates quality of obtained models using Internal validation.
- Both tools provide both approximation of high fidelity functions and partial derivatives, allow to manage a surrogate model construction time and perfectly handle samples of varied sizes: from tiny to really huge data sets.
Extra InformationOther pSeven capabilities for surrogate modelling and data analysis will be mentioned, such as Design of Experiments, Sensitivity and Dependency Analysis, Dimension reduction and Feature Extraction.
These capabilities will be subjects of further DATADVANCE webinars.
Start time at 10 AM CET
Speaker: Evgeny Burnaev, Head of Intellectual Data Analysis Department, DATADVANCE
Register here: http://www.datadvance.net/events/webinars/
Event Type: Webinar
Date: September 16, 2014