DATADVANCE User Conference 2018
DATADVANCE announces the annual User Conference, that will be held in Toulouse, France on the 10-11th of October.
The Conference traditionally brings together the representatives from a variety of industries and job functions and DATADVANCE experts to share experiences in design optimization, data analysis, and predictive modeling, exchange ideas on the latest trends and discuss the industry challenges.
- Updates and roadmap of pSeven development, showcased by the live demos.
- Keynote speakers' presentations:
- "Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences in Digital Transformation of Orano" by Jean-Luc Delcuvellerie, Digital Innovation & Transformation Program Director, Orano, and
- "Simulation, Digital Twin and the Big Data Challenge" by Dr. rer. nat. Zeljko Cancarevic, Head of Simulation and Innovation, Georgsmarienhütte GmbH.
- First-hand customer experience – confirmed speakers from TOTAL, LEONI.
- Networking dinner and individual tour to the Aeroscopia Museum on the evening of October 10th. Participants will discover more than 30 legendary aircraft, board Concorde, explore the Airbus A300 B and its’ transparent floor, and watch the documentary projected inside the Super Guppy.
- pSeven workshop on the 11th of October (optional). Participants will get acquainted with basic pSeven capabilities for Design Space Exploration including:
- Design Optimization
- Multidisciplinary Workflow Setup
- CAD/CAE Integration
All participants will also get a 30-day pSeven demo license for introductory purposes.
Participation in the conference is FREE. Registration required, for registration, please go to: www.datadvance.net/blog/events/2018/datadvance-user-conference-2018.html#registration