The sound produced by a car is a crucial part of the driving experience. Passengers need to be able to talk to each other and to hear in-car infotainment and navigation systems — and increasingly to be able to talk back to them as well.
The second e-seminar in our three-part event series explores how to use digital solutions to diagnose noise & vibration issues for a number of important workflows, and to optimize shapes and materials to address noise sources and paths.
- Get more information about several available simulation workflows to see how cabin noise and vibration can be reduced at early design stages
- See examples of how these solutions have been used by vehicle manufacturers to find and mitigate noise and vibration
- Learn how you can integrate multidisciplinary simulations to correct noise and vibration issues for better designs
Who should attend:
- Noise & Vibration Supervisors
- Noise & Vibration Engineers
- CAE Engineers
Available in two sessions on August 20, 2020:
- AM Session: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (CEST)
- PM Session: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EDT)
More virtual events in this Noise & Vibration event series:
- August 18, 2020 — E-Seminar: Vehicle Noise & Vibration Overview (1h)
- August 25, 2020 — Virtual Workshop: Noise & Vibration Engineering Examples (2h)