Discover Better Designs, Faster
This event will show attendees how to achieve the fundamental step into design exploration, i.e. directly linking CAD with CAE simulation.
Demonstrations will highlight a complete workflow from automated meshing to our unique optimization algorithms which enable CAE engineers to perform multiple simulations seamlessly for robust design exploration and critical optimization studies.
This workshop will cover:
- Implementing an automated workflow from CAD-to-Solution to speed simulation productivity
- Turning manual product design iterations into a robust Multidisciplinary Design Exploration process with Optimate+™
- Executing seamless, multiple CAE tool interoperability with a unique optimization workflow platform using HEEDS®
- How to minimize hardware resource demand and reduce software costs with innovative licensing options.
- Industry presentation: Endress+Hauser Flowtec AG , Dr. Vivek Kumar: “Optimization of a flow straightener using Optimate+ and STAR-CCM+®
Whether you are new to any field of engineering simulation or experienced in computer-aided design, this session will bring helpful insight into how simulation adds more value to your projects.
This event is free.
Further information at www2.cd-adapco.com/l/14592/2015-02-11/4l421m.
Event Type: Workshop
Location: Zürich Switzerland
Date: April 14, 2015