The main objective of this e-learning event is to introduce the dynamic analysis capabilities of DIANA finite element analysis software by comparing different approaches.
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- How to define a base acceleration load
- How to set up and run a direct response analysis
- How to set up and run a modal response analysis
- How to set up and run an earthquake spectrum analysis
- The value of different superposition methods (eg. ABS, SRSS, etc)
- How to extract and interpret the associated results including resultant displacements from frequency response analysis to velocities and accelerations
This e-learning session is open to the public an no registration fee is required.
To register: dianafea.com/2020-earthquake-analysis-5-story-building