Easy integration with PTC® Creo® in pSeven 4.0
This webinar features new capability of pSeven 4.0 major release to directly integrate one of the most widespread CAD-systems PTC Creo in an engineering optimization workflow, and several important usability improvements of the latest release.
Key topics to be covered in the webinar:
Convenient management and exchange of design data with the std.Creo integration block with the following capabilities:
- Direct exchange of parameters data between pSeven and Creo; building a parametric tree inside pSeven with all the parameters, variables and characteristics included.
- Both part and assembly files support
- Possibility to export document file in various formats (STEP, IGES, STL, ACIS etc).
- Restarting Creo in case of failure
- Customizable behavior in case of failure
- An application example will be demonstrated to show how to couple Creo with powerful optimization capabilities.
Time: 10:00 AM CET
Duration: 1 hour
Speaker: Alexander Prokhorov, Head of Software Development Department, DATADVANCE
We recommend you to join the webinar 5-10 minutes before it begins.
Register at: https://datadvance.webex.com/datadvance-en/
Event Type: Webinar
Date: November 18, 2014