Emerging Technology 'EMiT' conference for Computation
Following the successful inaugural event in 2014, we would like to invite you to the upcoming Emerging Technology 'EMiT' conference to be held on 30th June and 1st July 2015 at the University of Manchester.
EMiT 2015 is a ground-breaking conference on how emerging computational technology is helping to accelerate today’s research and tomorrow's applied computing.
The aim of EMiT is to bring together leading key figures in the computing communities, the end users of new software & hardware in industry and university research along with the vendors from across the international arena to address the following objectives:
- identify latest trends in development for novel computing;
- share how best to exploit Emerging Technology for application;
- focus on new techniques, their development and transfer to new areas.
Confirmed Keynote speakers:
- Prof. Stephen Furber, "SpiNNaker and Human Brain Project"
- Prof. Laura Grigiori, "Communication avoiding algorithms"
- Dr John Linford, “Kppa: A high performance source code generator for chemical kinetics”
- Dr Filipo Mantonvani, “High Performance Computing based on mobile embedded processors”
The exciting FULL PROGRAMME is available on the website.
There is still time to take advantage of the early registration rate of £150 and there is a reduced conference fee for students, please Register here. Please send questions to these to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Event Type: Conference
Location: Manchester UK
Date: June 30, 2015