Engineering Simulation Workshop ANSYS 'Test Drive'
ANSYS is a world leader in physics-based engineering simulation, providing software solutions for a wide range of applications and industries. Our software enables engineers to simulate and predict with precision and fidelity the performance of their designs in support of the product development process; the simulation data providing the insight needed to make informed decisions.
Please join us for a free half-day seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of the ANSYS simulation tools followed by an optional hands-on session using ANSYS software. Attendees wishing to take a "test-drive" will, with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff, be guided through their choice of simulation tutorials selecting from:
- Stress/Thermal FEA
- CFD for fluid flow and heat transfer
- Fluid Structural Interaction
During this seminar and workshop you will discover the technical capabilities of the ANSYS software and its role in enabling Simulation Driven Product Development.
- This event is free to attend.
- Registration is required.
- Places are limited and on a strictly first-come-first serve basis.
- Location: Leicester City FC, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL
- For more information please visit www.ansys.com/en-GB/About-ANSYS/Events/uk-16-04-12-engineering-simulation-workshop-leicester or if you would like us to register you for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0114 281 8888
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Leicester United Kingdom
Date: April 12, 2016