ESI's Visual-CFD: A Smarter Way of Working with OpenFOAM®
ESI Group is pleased to announce the latest release of Visual-CFD included within Visual-Environment 11.5, an intelligent interface for CFD applications using OpenFOAM.
- OpenFOAM Usage for Industrial Problems
- Accelerate learning OpenFOAM and improve ROI
- Experience ESI's Visual Platform capabilities coupled with OpenFOAM
- Visual-CFD: Complex physics like Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) handled in the simplest way possible
- Live Demo of Visual-CFD on CHT model
Who should attend?This webinar is dedicated to all engineers, researchers and managers involved in CFD projects.
Visual-CFD is a part of ESI’s multi-domain simulation platform, Visual-Environment. This is an intelligent workflow process manager which consists of the simulation “Best Practices”, coming from several years of industry experience. All of the steps involved in a CFD process are managed using one single application connected or integrated with a number of engineering tools. Currently, Visual-CFD supports OpenFOAM and general CFD applications.
Event Type: Webinar
Date: March 14, 2016