European fe-safe User Group Meeting
SIMULIA is delighted to announce the inaugural European fe-safe User Group Meeting.
This is the only SIMULIA event outside of North America focused entirely on fatigue and durability!
Why should you attend the European fe-safe User Group Meeting?
- Hear from our 2 Keynote Speakers:
- “Prediction of Service Lives in the Age of Big Data”, Professor Phil Irving, Damage Tolerance, Institute for Aerospace Sciences, Cranfield University
- “Predicting Fatigue and Fracture Using the Theory of Critical Distances”, Professor David Taylor, Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Trinity College Dublin
- Hear 2 user presentations from Tenneco & American Axle Manuacturing talking about their use of fe-safe/Rubber and Verity in fe-safe
- Listen and learn about key fe-safe technology from the fe-safe Technical Team. Topics include random vibration, critical distance method in fe-safe, infinite life methods in fe-safe, including FKM Guidelines, and Verity in fe-safe
- Learn about "Material Data for Castings and Additive Manufacture, Mature and Emerging Technologies" from a leading Materials Scientist
- Learn the Top 10 Tips & Tricks to getting the best out of fe-safe from our Technical Support Team
- Network with the R&D and Technical team supporting and developing fe-safe
To register: www.3ds.com/events/fe-safe-user-group-meetings/european-fe-safe-user-group-meeting/registration/
Event Type: Conference
Location: Warrington UK
Date: November 2, 2016