Fast & Efficient Composite FEA Simulation with ANSYS Mechanical 17.x Webinar
The very nature of composite materials makes them attractive alternatives to metallic materials because they are lightweight, high in strength and can be formed into complex shapes. Aerospace, marine, defence, sports equipment, renewable energy and automotive industries are increasingly utilising composite structures.
For engineering design teams, assessing and confirming the structural performance of composite parts poses unique simulation challenges because of their different constituent materials and orientations.
ANSYS, a world leader in engineering simulation software, provides fast and efficient composite FEA simulation work flow covering:
- Composite layer definitions and orientations
- Advanced solver capabilities for structural FEA simulation
- Composite simulation post-processing tools for stress and delamination
- In addition, through a partnership with LMAT (Lean Manufacturing & Assembly Technologies), ANSYS is now able to offer a simulation capability for composite curing analysis.
Please join us for this 60 minute webinar on Friday 4th November 2016 at 09.45am (GMT) to be introduced to the capabilities and applications of ANSYS Mechanical for composite FEA simulation.
- This event is free to attend, but registration is essential
- Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Who should attend:
Engineers involved in the design of composite structures and those with an interest in composite FEA advances.
Composite pre/post-processing tools are now included with ANSYS Mechanical Enterprise release 17.0, so existing customers should attend to be updated on the new capabilities they can access through the ANSYS Mechanical Enterprise licence re-bundling.
For more information please visit: www.ansys.com/en-GB/About-ANSYS/Events/uk-16-11-04-composites-webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0114 281 8888
Event Type: Webinar
Location: On-line United Kingdom
Date: November 4, 2016