Fatigue & Durability: Explained
This workshop will provide a technical introduction to the theory and background of fatigue and durability analysis. The emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for ensuring product performance – not the mathematical equations! Learn how durability analysis methods offer benefits in the quest to provide durable products faster, cheaper and better.
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to fatigue and durability
- The factors affecting fatigue life
- Common fatigue analysis methods, including Stress-Life (SN), Strain-Life (EN), and crack growth
- Physics of fatigue and the development of analysis methods
- Application of fatigue analysis to both measured strain gauge data and simulation results from finite element analysis (FEA)
- Using nCode software for fatigue and durability analysis
Event Registration: www.ncode.com/workshops
When: 21 April @ 10:00-4:30
Where: Holiday Inn Farnborough (UK)
About: This free workshop is hosted by HBM-nCode. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ncode.com/workshops.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Farnborough UK
Date: April 21, 2015