Fatigue & Durability: Explained
HBM-nCode invites you to attend a one-day educational seminar that will provide a technical introduction to the theory and background of fatigue and durability analysis.
The emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for ensuring product performance – not the mathematical equations! Learn how durability analysis methods offer benefits in the quest to provide durable products faster, cheaper and better.
This seminar will cover:
- Introduction to fatigue and durability
- The factors affecting fatigue life
- Common fatigue analysis methods, including Stress-Life (SN), Strain-Life (EN), and crack growth
- Physics of fatigue and the development of analysis methods
- Application of fatigue analysis to both measured strain gauge data and simulation results from finite element analysis (FEA)
- Using nCode software for fatigue and durability analysis
Who should attend?
- Engineering Managers
- Test Engineers
- CAE Analysts
- Product Design Engineers
When: October 5
Where: Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
Register and Learn more: www.ncode.com/explained
This event is hosted by HBM-nCode, contact info[at]hbmncode.com with questions.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Date: October 5, 2015