Fatigue Design 2015
The 6th Fatigue Design 2015 conference aims to present the most innovative approaches and scientific progress in design methodologies, tools, and equipment's life extension, focusing on industrial applications.
In respect to the USA advance research works in the area of fatigue and fracture mechanics in the last decade, for Fatigue design 2015, the USA is the "partner country" for this conference.
The selected topics concern the various aspects of fatigue design :
- experimental and numerical design and validation methods,
- damage tolerance and fatigue life,
- reliability-based approaches and probabilistic methods,
- fatigue under severe conditions environment (corrosion,low temperature...),
- nonlinear behavior and cumulative damage,
- fatigue of assemblies (mechanical, welded, adhesive-bonding, multimaterial...),
- composite and elastomers,
- bio-mechanical and orthopaedic implant,
- contact fatigue,
- vibration fatigue behavior,
- complex loadings,
- thermal and thermo-mechanical fatigue,
- taking into account manufacturing process in fatigue analysis (effect of microstructure, welding, stress relief techniques...),
- fatigue of Shape Memory Alloys.
You can find more information about the conference at:
Event Type: Conference
Location: Senlis France
Date: November 18, 2015