Get Hands-On with 1D System-Level CFD: Introductory Workshop with live tutorials & demonstrations
Join our exclusive workshop aimed at engineers interested in undertaking 1D system-level fluid flow simulation – for efficient early stage design & validation or in conjunction with 3D CFD software for detailed product & process development.
Whether you are new to simulation, looking to expand your current capabilities or simply interested in evaluating new CAE tools for your business, this complementary session will enable you to assess the speed, accuracy, simplicity and effectiveness of 1D system-level fluid modelling.
Focusing on Flownex, an internationally renowned thermo-fluid solution, attendees will learn through lectures and tutorials how to set up fluid systems models, integrate with 3rd party tools and interpret results. In addition, there will also be an opportunity to discuss your specific requirements in confidence with our team of fluid and structural experts.
- Introduction to 1D System-Level CFD and Flownex: 11am – 11:30am
- Hands-On Application: Building a simple flow network with library components: 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Linking to Excel and 3D CFD: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
- Lunch: 12:30 – 1:15pm
- Hands-On Application: Generating links to external software: 1:15pm – 2:00pm
- Sensitivity Analysis and Optimisation: 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Hands-On Application: Simple sensitivity and optimisation exercises on a flow network: 2:30pm – 3.00pm
- Transient Analyses and some applications: 3.00pm – 3:30pm
- Final Discussions and Close: 3:30pm – 4:00pm
For further information and to register, please visit http://wildeanalysis.co.uk/events/2015/.
Alternatively you can contact us on (0)161 474 7479 or email email@example.com.
There is no cost to attend. Availability on this workshop is limited, so please register now to secure your place*. Attendees will have the option of evaluating the software further after the event with a free 2 week license. *Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis to engineers and managers who would benefit from attendance
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Stockport UK
Date: July 14, 2015