This course, presented by AltaSim Technologies, provides an introduction to solving heat transfer analyses using COMSOL Multiphysics.
The course will occur in a live, interactive, web-based format August 31-September 3, 2021 from 12:30pm – 5:00pm EDT.
The cost for this course is $1,350 USD per person.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for people who wish to analyze heat transfer behavior using COMSOL Multiphysics. It is expected that attendees will have an existing knowledge of the structure of COMSOL Multiphysics and will possess a relevant engineering, physics, mathematics or science background.
• Implementation of the governing equations for heat transfer
• Analysis of conduction, convection and radiation
• Boundary conditions and mesh refinement for heat transfer analyses
• Heat transfer with phase changing material
• Heat transfer in biological systems
• Heat transfer in pipes
• Application to a range of heat transfer problems
This course is taught in English
Instruction for the Heat Transfer using COMSOL Multiphysics course will be performed by experienced engineers who use COMSOL Multiphysics on a daily basis to solve a wide range of complex multiphysics problems. The lead instructor for this course is Dr. Sergei Yushanov, PhD.
Learn More and Register: