How to Best Deploy HPC for ANSYS Mechanical and CFD Seminar
Tuesday, 19th May 2015
09:00 - 16:00
Mercure Sheffield Parkway Hotel
Please join us in Sheffield for a seminar on How to Best Deploy HPC for ANSYS Mechanical and CFD on Tuesday, 19th May 2015 where you will receive best practice guidance that will help you achieve your optimal performance out of your structural mechanics and fluid dynamics simulations. Particular guidelines will be given on CPUs, GPUs, parallel processing, interconnects, disk storage, as well as remove access and licensing and more.
Topics covered will be:
- The typical HPC growth path
- Building blocks (what is SMP, DMP etc)
- Hardware selection for FEA and CFD
- HPC workflow
- Job scheduling
- Remote Visualization
- HPC Portals
- ANSYS workflow to HPC
- Fitting ANSYS Licensing to your deployment
- Deploying HPC successfully including HPC Partner showcase - OCF
- Wrap up - final comments
- This event is free to attend.
- Event registration at http://www.ansys.com/hpcsemsheff. Alternatively, if you would like us to register you please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Places are limited and on a strictly first-come-first serve basis.
- Location: Mercure Sheffield Parkway, Britannia Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham, S60 5BD
For more information please visit www.ansys.com/hpcsemsheff, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0114 281 8888.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Sheffield United Kingdom
Date: May 19, 2015