International conference on Computational methods in Manufacturing Processes
After the success of the first edition held in Saint-Etienne, France in September 2014, the 2nd International conference on COmputational methods in Manufacturing Processes (ICOMP’2016) will be held in Liège, Belgium on May 18-20, 2016.
This series of conferences intends to bring together researchers, practitioners and new comers to this field in an international forum. This community addresses recent advances in the development or application of new numerical methods and pioneering computational strategies dedicated to manufacturing processes. It will also serve as a mean that strengthens relationships between industry, research laboratories, and universities.
The conference topics will include:
- Assembling processes,
- Bulk and sheet metal forming,
- Composite manufacturing,
- Machining and grinding processes,
- Additive manufacturing,
- Tribology and surface engineering processes,
- Control and optimization of manufacturing processes,
- Modeling & numerical methods for forming and manufacturing processes, including HPC,
- Constitutive modeling for forming and manufacturing (metals and composites), etc.
You can find more information about the conference at:
Event Type: Conference
Location: Liege Belgium
Date: May 18, 2016