Event Period: 1st June > 15th June (6 online modules - over three weeks)
Cost: €200-€300 per module
This 6-module online course focuses on the application of the finite element method when dealing with structural analysis of (reinforced) concrete structures. Emphasis is placed upon nonlinear analysis of (reinforced) concrete structures, with a spotlight on crack modelling, and failure analysis. Delegates will learn good practice in nonlinear finite element analysis, and also the criteria for choosing the correct crack model from those available, how to converge criteria, and the setting of corresponding parameters.
Participants will have access to DIANA during the course to practice their newly acquired skills and, upon successful completion of the course receive DIANA Certification.
- Getting Started with DIANA
- Python Scripting & Automatization in DIANA
- Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis in DIANA
- Reinforced Concrete Analysis in DIANA
- Thermo-Stress Analysis in DIANA
- Heat of Hydration & Early Age Concrete Cracking Analysis in DIANA
For more information & registration: dianafea.com/Course-RC-Nonlinear