Introduction to Reliability Engineering Training Course
Special Discounted Rate for October: £99
This course helps cut through the jargon surrounding Reliability Engineering explaining what is meant by Reliability. It defines in a no-nonsense way what all the various metrics mean and where and when it is applicable to use them. Wilde is offering a special discounted rate for this course in October.
Event DetailsStart Date/Time: 14 Oct 09:00
End Date/Time: 14 Oct 17:00
This course is designed for people that are new to reliability and want an understanding of tools and terms like MTTF, MTBF, RCM, RAM, FMEA to name a few of the commonly used acronyms.
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel who are new to Reliability.
- Senior Personnel who require an awareness of Reliability but will not be involved in running a Reliability program.
- Team members who need an awareness of reliability in working with Reliability Engineers.
What Will You Learn?By the end of this seminar you will have an understanding of:
- The types of tools available to assess reliability
- What data and information is required to perform an analysis
- Typical results and outputs from an analysis
- Common mistakes and pitfalls
Course Topics Include:
- Overview of typical Reliability Programme:
- Design for Reliability
- Asset Performance Management
- Basic Reliability Definitions
- Basic Background of Statistics and Distributions
- Introduction to Reliability Activities with Software Tools:
- Life Data Analysis
- Accelerated Life Testing
- System Reliability Modelling
- Standards Based Prediction
- Reliability Growth Analysis
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
LocationWilde Analysis Ltd
Cheshire SK1 3HS
Further InformationFor further information, please visit:
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Type: Course
Location: Stockport UK
Date: October 14, 2015