The Eighth International Conference on Low Cycle Fatigue (LCF8) will be held in Dresden, Germany, from 27 to 29 June 2017.
This series of events aims to provide a discussion forum for all those interested in both fundamental aspects and practical applications of low cycle fatigue and similar subjects.
A special emphasis lies in the design, manufacturing and operation of equipments and structures. We hope to resume the successful series of previous conferences (1979, Stuttgart; 1987, Munich; 1992, Berlin; 1998, Garmisch-Partenkirche ; 2003, 2008 Berlin, 2013 Aachen) and intend to bringing together experts in several fields with a common interest in low cycle fatigue, facilitating and encouraging mutual exchange of knowledge and experience; providing a forum for the presentation and the discussion of recent advances; helping to identify research and development needs in the future.
- Isothermal LCF
- Thermomechanical Fatigue
- Superimposed LCF/HCF and TMF/HCF Loadings
- Multiaxial and Variable Amplitude Loadings
- Creep-Fatigue Interaction
- Cyclic Deformation Mechanisms
- Influence of Environmental Conditions and Corrosion
- Advanced Materials and Protective Coatings
- Experimental Techniques and Standardization
- Fatigue Damage, Crack Initiation and -Growth
- Deformation Modelling
- Life Assessment
- Case Studies
You can find more information about the conference at:
Event Type: Conference
Location: Dresden Germany
Date: June 27, 2017