Worldwide emission standards and the desires of consumers for more efficient vehicles have prompted automotive OEMs to invest in technologies which can help them meet these requirements.
In this e-seminar we will talk about Dassault Systèmes solutions for Vehicle Lightweighting. This includes sophisticated material models and associated joining technologies to enable the mixed material strategy favored by most OEMs, as well as optimization techniques at both the system and subsystem level. Optimization can be especially effective in early design phases where vehicle architecture can be influenced while meeting multiple attribute requirements like crash and NVH.
- Challenges of WLTP
- Mixed material modeling
- Multi-attribute optimization techniques
Who should attend:
- Structural Engineers
- Vehicle OEMs
- Vehicle suppliers
Available in two sessions on September 21, 2020:
- AM Session: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CEST)
- PM Session: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EDT)
More virtual events in this Emissions Regulation (WLTP, GHG) series:
- September 17, 2020 — E-Seminar: Overcoming Disruption of WLTP (1h)
- September 28, 2020 — E-Seminar: Digital Certification for Vehicle Aerodynamics under WLTP (1h)