Managing and Improving Reliability for Electronic Systems
Do you face a challenge to improve both Early Life and Longer Life Reliability with your electronic products?
Join our two-day foundation course on Managing and Improving Reliability for Electronic Systems to gain a clear understanding of the theory and practice, supported by a wide range of real life case studies.
What You Will Learn:
- Optimising accelerated life testing and minimising test costs
- Building in maximum stress test strength in your reliability test programmes to increase defect detection capability
- Developing strong design quality / reliability and understanding the methods for measuring design quality maturity
- Reducing early life and warrenty fail rates to reduce service costs
- Making use of manufacturing process yield data to predict warranty fail rates
- Understanding MTTF and how to measure it
- Measuring field return rates in correct manner to compare / correlate with accelerated stress test fail rate predictions
- Setting up sub-system accelerated stress testing to greatly increase defect detection with minimal reliance on top level product testing
For more information and to reserve your place, please visit: http://wildeanalysis.co.uk/managing-improving-reliability-electronic-systems
Alternatively, contact us on +44 (0) 161 474 7479 or email training@WildeAnalysis.co.uk.
Event Type: Course
Location: Stockport UK
Date: September 17, 2015