Material Days - Automotive
You are invited to attend a two-day Materials Workshop in Detroit, Michigan! The event will provide two tracks per day for current users and those interested in implementing a materials simulation solution in their company. Attendees will have the opportunity to share best practices, network with industry peers, and keep up-to-date with industry trends.
What will you learn?
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of composite materials
- Design and manufacture innovative high-performance composite parts to maintain leadership
- Minimize the weight, cost and time-to-market optimal composite industrial parts
- Tackle the influence of processing in the final performances of a composite part
- Predict failure, fatigue and creep properties of a composite structure
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Troy, MI USA
Date: April 25, 2016