Multiphase CFD Modelling
State-of-the-art applications and challenges
This one-day event will provide a crucial opportunity to hear how engineers can support the advancement of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for multi-phase flows.
The models dealing with multiphase flows are continuously evolving and the complexity of tackled problems has notably increased of late.
Join us to reflect on-going progress and developments in multiphase flow modelling, allowing you to remain up-to-date with current trends and the state-of-the-art technologies.
- Modelling and stimulation of multi-component compressible flows
- Multiphase CFD modelling for safety and performance engineering
- Implementation of flocculation and break up models in CFD for particulate systems
- Challenges of multiphase flow modelling in gas turbine engines
- Multiphase flow modelling with the Lattice Boltzmann method: an alternative CFD approach
Find out more here:
Event Type: Seminar
Location: London UK
Date: May 19, 2016