Non-Linear Analysis, Fatigue and Optimisation featuring SIMULIA Abaqus @ Manchester University this April
One-day seminar featuring Non-linear Analysis, Fatigue and Optimisation featuring SIMULIA Abaqus, SIMULIA fe-safe and SIMULIA Tosca - Now is the time to register. http://www.intrinsys.com/news/simulia-abaqus-seminar-april-2014
Three key analysis topics will be covered by experts from Intrinsys and Dassault Systèmes during an event that is not to be missed. The seminar will explore each topic in detail covering the theory and setup procedures required to effectually utilise the specialist tools from within the SIMULIA product portfolio.
1) Non-linear FE Analysis
All physical processes are inherently nonlinear to a certain extent with causes such as large deformation/strain, material behaviour, effect of contact/boundary conditions or some combination. Failure to account for nonlinear behaviour can often lead to structural failures, critical safety issues, and substantial and unnecessary cost to product manufacturers. It is therefore vitally important to consider non-linear behaviour in order to get closer to realistic simulations.
2) Durability and Fatigue Analysis – Featuring fe-safe
The durability of a product deeply affects the emotional attachment a user experiences. Making accurate fatigue calculations can therefore play a big factor in being able to predict the useful life of a product without overestimating or underestimating the design limits.
3) Optimisation Based on FEA or CFD Simulations – Featuring Tosca
Engineers are required to develop innovative products in the shortest development time. Security, comfort, performance, efficiency, durability and flexibility are some of the many requirements that have to be considered. Optimisation tools have become a necessity to achieve targets and reduce the time taken for design concepts, improvements, process automation and to deliver the data analysis needed to understand complex product behaviour
9:30 Arrival & Check-in
Welcome & Introduction
Non-linear analysis – Featuring Abaqus
Networking & Lunch
Optimisation – FEA or CFD Simulations featuring Tosca
Live Demonstration – Optimisation setup Tosca
Networking & Coffee break
Durability & Fatigue Analysis - Featuring fe-safe
Thank you for attending and Q&A
Who is it for?
• New users who want to explore SIMULIA’s analysis and simulation capability regarding Non-Linear, Fatigue and complex optimisation as well as have the opportunity of networking with other interested FEA users from a variety of industries.
• Experienced Analysts who wants to develop their knowledge and skills in the areas of Non-Linear, Fatigue and complex optimisation as well as have the opportunity of networking with other interested FEA users from a variety of industries.
Delivery will be by experienced Intrinsys and Dassault Systèmes engineers. Content will include:
• Presentation and case studies
• Examples/live demos
• Exploring feature details and offer guidance
• Tips and tricks
• Discussion and networking
For more information, please contact Dr. Auday Al-Rawe on 01908 278623 or email@example.com
Intrinsys, Brunleys. Kiln Farm
t: 01908 278606
f: 01908 278601
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Manchester UK
Date: April 25, 2014