New Trends in Fatigue and Fracture
The NT2F (New Trends in Fatigue and Fracture) Conference is one of the major conferences in fatigue, fracture, and structural integrity. The NT2F Congress was founded in 2000 by the “Laboratoire de Fiabilité Mécanique” (LFM), University of Metz, France as an annual meeting of the “Without Walls European Institute on Fatigue and Fracture” (WWIFF). Very successful NT2F conference series was established in 2001. Since then the conference is held every year and it is one of the major conferences in the field of fatigue, fracture and structural integrity and reliability. Since 2001, the Conference has been successfully carried out around the world, especially in the European Continent (Moscow, 2013 – Belgrade, 2015 - Oran, 2015). This year, the NT2F17 will be organized for the first time in Mexico.
The objective of the NT2F17 conference is to bring together scientists and engineers to study, analyze, predict and assess the fatigue and fracture of structural materials and components.
The NT2F17 has been organized in five major symposia, including:
- S1. Fatigue and fracture mechanics of structures and advanced materials
- S2. Fatigue and fracture in pressure vessels and pipelines
- S3. Mechanical behavior and structural integrity of welded, bonded and bolted joints
- S4. Residual stresses and environmental effects on the fatigue behavior
- S5. Simulation methods, analytical and computational models in fatigue and fracture
NT2F17 would be an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and get acquainted with the state of the art on fatigue and fracture mechanics, and promote cooperation among scientists and experts from university, industry and government.
You can find more information about the conference at:
Event Type: Conference
Location: Cancun Mexico
Date: October 25, 2017