Power Electronics Cooling Calculation at Room Temperature
Karim Segond, a consultant from e-Cooling Ltd, shows in this online seminar how to perform cooling calculations for the analysis of power electronics cabinet enclosures.
He will discuss why CAD Embedded CFD is selected over traditional CFD tools to perform fluid flow and heat transfer calculations earlier in development.
- Room Level Enclosure Modeling from component, PCB, rack level upward.
- Understanding Fan Curves and Manufacturer Data
- Assessing Fan Operating Point
- Predicting critical temperatures and optimizing airflow for reliable thermal design performance
- Advantages of CAD Embedded CFD with FloEFD for analysis Frontloading.
The event features a live Q&A session
Event Type: Webinar
Date: March 29, 2017