Seminar & workshop: Rapid Geometry Manipulation & Preparation with SpaceClaim
Manipulate geometry faster, easier and more intuitively using direct modelling resulting in less time spent struggling with geometry and more time dedicated to primary job functions such as simulation (for ANSYS or other physics-based solvers requiring 3D geometry) as well as concept modelling, reverse engineering and preparation for additive manufacturing (3D printing).
SpaceClaim enables anyone to create, edit, or repair geometry without worrying about the underlying technology. With ANSYS SpaceClaim, working with 3D modelling software becomes fast, easy, flexible, and rewarding, no matter where in the workflow you need it.
- Edit, repair and create any geometry - without worrying about where the file comes from
- Increase productivity by removing the CAD bottleneck in your workflow.
Please join us for a free lunchtime seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of ANSYS SpaceClaim as well as an optional hands-on session. Attendees wishing to take a "test-drive" will, with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff, be guided through their choice of CFD simulation tutorials.
- This event is free to attend
- Registration is required
- Places are limited and on a strictly first-come-first serve basis
- Location: NIACE, Airport Road, Belfast, BT3 9DZ
- For more information visit www.ansys.com/en-GB/About-ANSYS/Events/uk-16-03-02-rapid-geometry-manipulation-and-preparation-with-spaceclaim-belfast or if you would like us to register you for this event, please email email@example.com or call 0114 281 8888
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Belfast Ireland
Date: April 7, 2016