Seminar: Perfecting Automotive Components with Autodesk Moldflow
Automotive lightweighting is a hot topic as OEM’s accelerate efforts to comply with worldwide fuel economy targets. The use of plastics and composites to replace metals is key to achieve such targets. Learn how Moldflow simulation enables Automotive engineers to predict, optimise and validate plastic and composite part designs for manufacture.
Start Date/Time: 14 Jan 09:00
End Date/Time: 14 Jan 13:00
In this seminar we will share examples to help you understand how incorporating Moldflow into your process can help:
- Reduce material and manufacturing costs
- Significantly shorten product development times
- Ensure moulds are right first time, regardless of complexity
- Validate the suitability of advanced processes such as Microcellular moulding for automotive part production
- Predict part strength for injection moulded plastic parts
Register now for our live event at Williams on 14th January 2016, including a tour of the Williams F1 HQ Museum.
Registration / Further Information
To register, or for further information, please visit:
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Type: Seminar
Date: January 14, 2016