SIMULIA Central Regional User Meeting 2016
This long-standing tradition within the SIMULIA community provides an invaluable platform for industry and academia to join together and learn how the latest simulation technology and methods can accelerate and improve product development. This meeting brings together users to share their knowledge and experience in advancing methods and technology for finite element analysis, multi-physics, process automation, design optimization and simulation management.
Join us in Chicago, Illinois to meet and hear from SIMULIA management, see customer presentations, and watch SIMULIA Application Engineers demonstrate new simulation workflows.
- Customer Presentations: Cook Research, Dana, Honeywell FM&T, Kimberly-Clark, Motorola and Navistar
- Power of the Portfolio - Meet the Experts
- 3DEXPERIENCE Hands-on Sessions
- Academic Poster Session: Bradley University, Northwestern, Purdue, Rush University Medical Center and University of Illinois
- FREE Advanced Technology Seminars on Tuesday, September 27th:
- Fatigue & Durability with SIMULIA’s Power of the Portfolio
- Getting Started with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Event Type: Conference
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Date: September 27, 2016