Systems Modeling and Simulation (SMS) Basics for Managers provides those with leadership positions within their organization an introduction to Systems Modeling and Simulation (SMS), the value of SMS, as well as both a business perspective and an operations perspective on the challenges and essentials to deploy SMS.
What you'll learn:
- Ability to describe trends and challenges relative to SMS as part of Digital Transformation initiatives of businesses. Relevant examples from the automotive industry will be presented.
- Recognize the value and influence of the three basic pillars to Digital Transformation, namely Organization, Process, and Technology.
- Realize the urgency of SMS adoption to remain or become a viable market leader.
- Appreciate the fundamental benefits and challenges associated with adopting Systems Modeling and Simulation best practices and journey forward.
- Develop a framework to accelerate future topic exploration with regards to SMS within your organization.
This course was developed by the SMS_ThinkTank in partnership with SIMCenter.
For more information, visit: simcenter.osu.edu/sms-managers