The final course in the SMS Track for Managers introduces the Digital Twin. Topics include the digital twin’s role within a business environment and the maturity levels of the digital twin.
What you'll learn:
- Describe the systems engineering “V” and explain its implications.
- Identify critical, existing, and emerging standards necessary for successful digital transformation deployment.
- Detail the different maturity levels for the digital twin.
- Recognize the necessary requirements to achieve each level of digital twin maturity.
- Accurately define and appropriately apply a digital twin framework within your organization.
This course was developed by the SMS_ThinkTank in partnership with SIMCenter.
For more information, visit: simcenter.osu.edu/sms-managers