The final course in the SMS Track for Practitioners continues the discussion of MBSE with a presentation of role of existing and emerging standards within the MBSE framework along with deployment challenges. The course then transitions to a discussion of the digital twin. Challenges implementing digital twin capabilities and methodologies along with a discussion of maturity levels of the digital twin will be included.
What you'll learn:
- Identify critical existing and emerging standards necessary for successful digital transformation deployment.
- Recognize the potential deployment challenges for MBx and how to overcome them.
- Identify the challenges in implementing digital twin methodologies and capabilities.
- Explain the different maturity levels for the digital twin and their significance.
- Recognize the requirements to achieve each level of digital twin maturity.
This course was developed by the SMS_ThinkTank in partnership with SIMCenter.
For more information, visit: simcenter.osu.edu/sms-practitioners