Stress Analysis for CATIA Users
Milton Keynes, UK
This is a one day seminar designed for engineering businesses that would like to explore developing their analysis capabilities using the CATIA interface that they use to design their products.
Agenda and Seminar details:
• Why develop a strong analysis capability?
• Introduction and overview of the SIMULIA tools available through CATIA and Abaqus
• Advantages of using CATIA analysis
• CATIA vs Abaqus interface
• Product demonstrations
• How analysis works for business - the user experience
• Commercial options
Starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm the seminar is a “Free to Attend” event that includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch.
Venue: Intrinsys Customer Centre
Brunleys, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11 3EW
More Information: http://www.intrinsys.com/news/
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Milton Keynes United Kingdom
Date: November 27, 2014