Structural Integrity 2018
1st International Conference on Structural Integrity of Offshore Energy Industry
Dear researchers and practitioners active in structural integrity for offshore energy industry,
My name is Piotr Omenzetter and I am a senior lecturer at the Lloyd’s Register Foundation Centre for Safety and Reliability Engineering at the University of Aberdeen, UK (https://www.abdn.ac.uk/engineering/research/lrf-safetyeng-127.php).
Together with Prof. Purnendu Das (formerly a professor of Marine Structures at the Universities of Glasgow and Strathclyde, UK) and his company ASRANET https://www.asranet.co.uk/
we are organizing
Structural Integrity 2018 (1st International Conference on Structural Integrity of Offshore Energy Industry, http://asranet.co.uk/Conferences/SI), Aberdeen, UK, September 6-7, 2018.
In view of yours and your research group or company expertise and peer-standing, we would like to invite you and your collaborators and students to submit abstracts (deadline 31 March 2018, e-mail to email@example.com), and later full papers, and then participate in our conference.
The line-up of confirmed invited speakers for Structural Integrity 2018 includes:
- Prof. Kamran Nikbin, Imperial College, London
- Prof. John Sorensen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Isabel Hadley, TWI, UK, and
- Ulf Tyge Tygesen, Ramboll.
We are also pleased to confirm special issues of two major-publisher, per-reviewed, international journals will be prepared comprising extended versions of selected papers presented at the conference, as follows:
- Elsevier’s International Journal of Fatigue for papers focusing on fatigue. See call for papers at https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-fatigue/call-for-papers/call-for-papersspecial-issue-on-fatigue-in-structural-integr.
- Taylor & Francis’ Journal of Structural Integrity and Management for all other conference themes http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/tstr.
I attach the most up to date flyer of Structural Integrity 2018 with all relevant information; the link to the conference website is http://asranet.co.uk/Conferences/SI.
Group discounts may be discussed for attendees with a shared affiliation. Please direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to receiving your abstracts and we hope to welcome you to Aberdeen in September.
- Prof. Purnendu Das (ASRANET https://www.asranet.co.uk/)
- Dr Piotr Omenzetter (University of Aberdeen, UK, email@example.com, https://www.abdn.ac.uk/engineering/people/profiles/piotr.omenzetter)
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Aberdeen UK
Date: September 6, 2018