Structural Integrity Design and Validation Technologies
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers warmly invites NAFEMS members and their colleagues to the upcoming Structural Integrity Design and Validation Technologies conference, which will address the design, testing and validation of Non-Destructive Testing and Structural Integrity from different engineering perspectives.
By sharing cross-industry knowledge and experience, the conference will provide powerful solutions to everyday and emerging challenges. Attendees will also benefit from a focus on asset management and improvement of uptime across multiple industries, including thermal power, nuclear, oil & gas, railway, automotive, aerospace and marine.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Russ Booler, Inspector – Nuclear Safety, Office of Nuclear Regulation
- Etienne Martin, Attaché to the Head of the Studies Department, EDF France Regulation
- Thomas Barber, Senior Engineer - Materials Technology, BAE Systems
- Alan Smith, Senior Consultant, Genesis Oil and Gas
- John Harris, Senior Engineer (Non-Destructive Testing), Network Rail
- John Sharples, Operations Manager (Technical) and Chief Technologist (Structural Integrity), Wood Group
- Graham Elliott, Manager, Inspection Department, Manufacturing Europe, SABIC UK Petrochemicals Limited
Discount for NAFEMS members:
We are delighted to offer NAFEMS members and their colleagues a discount to join this event. Simply select “supporting organisation” when you are booking or contact us on email@example.com and mention your membership.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Manchester United Kingdom
Date: February 27, 2018