The Role of Vibration in Fatigue
This seminar’s emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for designing against vibration and fatigue – not the mathematical equations! Learn how understanding vibration and durability can help you to avoid unnecessary over-design and prevent operational failures.
This seminar will cover:
- Basic principles of fatigue and durability
- Introduction to vibration
- How durability is influenced by vibration
- Creating equivalent shaker profiles for laboratory durability tests
- Running virtual shaker tests using finite element analysis (FEA)
- Application of vibration and fatigue analysis to both measured data and simulation results fromfinite element analysis
- Using nCode software for vibration, fatigue, and durability analysis
Event Registration: www.ncode.com/workshops
When: 3 June @ 10:00-4:30
Where: Hilton Warwick/Stratford upon Avon (Warwick, UK)
About: This free workshop is hosted by HBM-nCode.
For more information email email@example.com or visit www.ncode.com/workshops.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Warwick UK
Date: June 3, 2015