Understand and Improve your Design Faster with ANSYS 16.0
Date: Thursday 21st May 2015
Location: ANSYS UK, Milton Park, Abingdon
Evaluating multiple product design ideas with a range of design parameters across a range of conditions can be rather challenging in terms of time, costs and usability. Join us on Thursday 21st May 2015 to learn how ANSYS 16.0 helps understanding and improving your designs more effectively in less time.
At the ANSYS Technology seminar you will learn how to:
- Parameterize your geometry and transfer it to your analysis environment
- Set up your simulation model once, and automatically generate results for a host of design configurations.
- Understand which parameters your design is most sensitive to, based on their effect on performance
- Make use of the improved job management, and new parametric licensing option
- Analyze a specific set of design variations or use one of the numerical tools in the Workbench Design Exploration module to set up and run Design of Experiments (DOE) analysis
- Optimize your design configuration
- Determine the robustness of your design
- Consider hardware guidelines to be able to perform multiple design variations more effectively
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:15 Welcome & Introduction
10:15 - 10:45 Motivation for Parametric Simulations
10:45 - 11:15 How to Parameterize Your Design
11:15 - 11:30 Break
11:30 - 12:10 How to Explore Your Design Manually - "What-if" analysis"
12:10 - 12:30 How to Use Design Points - Solve Design Points Remotely / Update Design Points Simultaneously / Update Geometry Locally while updating Design Points via Remote Solve Manager
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:00 Customer Example Application
14:00 - 14:30 How to Explore Your Design Efficiently - Parameters Correlation / Design of Experiments (DOE) / Response Surface / Six Sigma Analysis
14:30 - 14:45- Break
14:45 - 15:15 How to Optimize Your Design - Response Surface Based Techniques / Direct Optimization Techniques
15:15 - 15:55 How to Use Your Hardware Efficiently - Guidelines and Best Practices on Hardware Deployment / New Parametric Licensing
15:55 - 16:00 Wrap up & Close
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?If you are not currently taking advantage of your parametric CAD to perform simulations, if you are currently simulating each design configuration manually, if you need help to best deploy your hardware for simulating multiple design configurations, or if your company needs to move from basic analysis to robust design methods, you should attend this seminar.
- This event is free to attend.
- Event Registration http://www.ansys.com/fastersemmpark. If you would like us to register you please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Places are limited and on a strictly first-come-first serve basis.
- Location: ANSYS UK, 97 Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RW
- For more information please email UK Marketing, or call 0114 281 8888.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon UK
Date: May 21, 2015