This free webinar will take place on Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
- 9:00am – 9:45am (Central Standard Time)
- 10:00am – 10:45am (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm (Central European Time)
45 minutes session (30 min of presentation, 15 min of Q&A)
**Register to our Energy & Environment webinar**
- You are currently facing challenging environmental requirements that request design evolution?
- You want to innovate and improve designs for minimal environmental impact?
- You need to optimize your model and reduce design cycles without increasing costs?
Register to our webinar and explore energy and environmental applications reducing costs and accelerating time-to-market while improving environmental sustainability.
**You will learn about…**
Learn how to address the new environmental revolution:
- Go faster with the meshless Smoothed-Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) method reducing engineering and CPU time
- Gain deep insight on the flow structure by modeling accurately the fluid/fluid interface
- Be agile thanks to a guided integrated workflow and automated process.
Laura Trappolini, Nextflow Software Product Manager, will demonstrate key SPH method’s capabilities on diverse application cases in the energy and environment sectors:
- Predict factory flooding risk with oil tank rupture simulation
- Analyze water propagation at the city scale with dam break simulation
- Optimize hydraulic energy generation with Pelton turbine simulation
- Protect seawall surroundings with wave overtopping simulation
- Understand the behavior of a water chute disaggregation with a dam waterfall simulation.
**Meet the speaker**
Laura Trappolini | Product Manager at Nextflow Software
Mechanical Engineer from the Belgian University of Mons, Laura is specialized in fluid dynamics for turbomachinery and multiphysics applications. She has more than 5 years of experience in standard CFD methods with meshing tools. She is now Product Manager of the meshless solutions at Nextflow Software.
Register here: bit.ly/3spYz0H