Webinar: Integrate 1D & 3D Fluid Simulation with Flownex and ANSYS for Complete Systems Analysis.
Join our webinar on Friday 22nd May to find out how to model your thermal and fluid flow designs more completely and efficiently by coupling 3D ANSYS FEA & CFD to a 1D Flownex systems model.
Start Date/Time: 22 May 10:00
End Date/Time: 22 May 10:30
By attending this webinar you will:
- Understand the basics of Flownex, including:
- How to set up a basic flow in a pipe with valves
- How to integrate Flownex with Excel
- Learn how to set up:
- ANSYS FLUENT to Flownex simulation
- ANSYS Mechanical to Flownex Simulation
- Transient analysis between ANSYS and Flownex
- Optimisation / sensitivity analysis driven from Flownex in a coupled simulation
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is aimed at designers, engineers and managers involved in fluid system modelling.
To register, or for further information, please visit:
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email email@example.com
Event Type: Webinar
Location: Stockport UK
Date: May 22, 2015