Webinar: Introducing Flownex - An Easier, Faster Way to Simulate and Optimise the Design of Fluid Systems
Flownex is a 1D thermal fluid analysis package that provides a complete solution for system and sub-system level design. Join our 30 minute webinar to see the basic capabilities of the software and its ease of use as an everyday engineering tool.
Flownex is renowed for its easy 'drag and drop' set-up, calculation speed and ability to efficiently handle large fluid networks. This highly accessible software is built on comprehensive core solver capabilities to accurately model steady state and dynamic flows for both single and two-phase fluids.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to work with the user interface
- How to create a simple pipe network
- How to use the design setup tool
- How to link Flownex to 3rd party software, including Excel, Mathcad, ANSYS and other simulation tools, for combined system and component level assessment
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is aimed at designers, engineers and managers as an introduction to fluid system modelling workflow, technology and applications.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to reserve your place:
- Complete the form on our event page http://wildeanalysis.co.uk/events/
- Call us on +44 (0)161 4747479
- Email us at email@example.com
Event Type: Webinar
Date: November 13, 2014