Webinar: Practical Structural & Thermal Management of Electronic & Electro-Mechanical Products with ANSYS Multiphysics Solutions
29 Apr 14:00
29 Apr 14:45
Understanding the thermal behaviour and associated structural response of a component is crucial to the design of an electronics product. From initial concept through to manufacturing, ANSYS simulation plays its part in helping engineers eliminate under-performing proposals, while also providing non-invasive methods for performance assessments of potential designs.
Join us on Wednesday, 29th April 2015, as we showcase ANSYS’ multiphysics capabilities, relevant to electronics design:
- Thermal analysis
- Joule / resistive heating
- Transient heat-up and cool-down
- Structural response
- Thermal induced stresses and deformations
- High Acceleration, Shock and Impact Loadings
- Multiphysics analysis coupling electromagnetics simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) - including the leading ANSYS Maxwell, Icepak, and Mechanical solvers
- Model parameterisation for geometric dimensions and operational conditions
- Modelling of fans, heat sinks, fins and other components within an electronics assembly
- Integration with external computer-aided design (CAD)
The webinar will last 45 minutes, at the end of which there will be a short Q&A session answer any queries raised by the attendees.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be of interest to managers and engineers' involved in the design and specification of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
To register, or for further information, please visit:
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Type: Webinar
Date: April 29, 2015